VC 20 HOME & CLASSROOM BUNDLE
Recirculating, hydroponic bucket growing system with 10-20 plant sites (1-2 in each of 10 buckets) for vine crops like tomatoes, cucumbers or peppers. Perfect for a small grow operations or to add additional produce to your Farmers Market or CSA offering.
EASY SET UP: This kit was designed for easy setup and operation. It includes our bato buckets, galvanized steel table/bench, and all the plumbing parts and hardware to put the system together.
GROWING MADE EASY: We have your electronic needs covered. We have designed and/or selected the electronic components specifically for this system and included instructions. Note that you may want to purchase one of our propagation system kits to grow seeds into seedlings.
COMPACT SYSTEM: Minimum area needed for system once set up and running = 2 x 10 feet
VC 20 System Kit:
(10) Black, beige or white bato buckets. Two growing sites typical 2 per bucket for vine crops (20 sites total)
(1) 30 gallon reservoir (note: reservoir lids are on back order)
(1) Rio submersible pump
(1) Steel table frame
(1) Feeder manifold and tubes
(1) Float valve and plumbing kit
All necessary return plumbing
VC 20 Growing Supplies:
(1) Stock Tank Kit with TWO 5-gallon buckets and ONE 1-gallon bucket for pH adjuster
(1) GroLine pH/EC handheld meter
(1) Packet Rockwool Mini Block - 24 count
(1) Get Growing Seed variety Pack - includes pepper, tomato and cucumber
(1) Filter bag for pump
(1) pH Control Kit
(10) Smart Pots - aka bucket liners
(1) 1020 propagation tray
(20) Tomahooks with twine - plant support
(100) Vine clips
(2) Bags Jiffy Mothers Mix - 2.8 cu.ft. per bag
(1) Gallon pH Down
(1) 8KG batch GroMagnon
(1) Hydroponic Food Productions book
(1) Water analysis package
SHIPPING & HANDLING: Shipping fee will be determined based on distance and order size.