In this interactive two-day course, you'll learn the basics of starting and running a hydroponic farm or business. With this knowledge, you'll be better equipped to grow and sell produce to your local community. Best of all, you'll get a hands-on experience in the greenhouse.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Where hydroponics have come from and where it is going in North America
- What is controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
- Basics of hydroponic farming
- Pest & disease control
- How to market your produce
- FSMA Food Safety Compliance
THIS IS AN INTIMATE, HANDS-ON COURSE, WITH LIMITED SPACE FOR 15 PARTICIPANTS. REGISTER TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!