2 DAYS | FEBRUARY 23-24, 2023 | EUREKA, CALIFORNIA
In this interactive two-day course, you'll learn the basics of starting and running a hydroponic farm or business. With this knowledge, you'll be better equipped to grow and sell produce to your local community. Best of all, you'll get a hands-on experience in the greenhouse.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Where hydroponics have come from and where it is going in North America
- What is controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
- Basics of hydroponic farming
- Pest & disease control
- How to market your produce
- FSMA Food Safety Compliance
THIS IS AN INTIMATE, HANDS-ON COURSE, WITH LIMITED SPACE FOR 15 PARTICIPANTS. REGISTER TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
1 attendee - $995
Includes: 2 night hotel stay, hotel breakfast for 2 days, 2 day of lunches, 2 days of seminars, T-shirt and AmHydro swag
Each additional attendee* - $250
Includes: hotel breakfast for 2 days, 2 days of lunches, 2 days of seminars, T-shirt and AmHydro swag
*Please contact us if you have more than two attendees total in your party.