Get Growing NFT 1200 Farmers Market Bundle
- Sold By: American Hydroponics
- Categories: Bundles, Complete NFT Systems, Farmers Market, February Webinar, NFT Systems & Components
NFT 1200 FARMERS MARKET BUNDLE
The new Get Growing! NFT 1200 Farmers Market Bundle. Grow clean. Grow local. Grow your income and save cash!
We'll ship you everything we know you will need, based on our 30+ years of growing experience, including the obvious items like the hydroponic system, but also the not-so-obvious items like nutrients, seeds, spare parts and even a scrub brush. OK, NOT the greenhouse in this bundle, because you could probably build it yourself. And obviously not the sun, land, water or energy, but pretty much everything else you will need to Get Growing! As you start growing, the AmHydro team of growers will be here waiting for your call to answer questions. This ensures that whatever you come up against each harvest, you'll have a staff of growing professionals to answer your questions.
This bundle, when set up and operating at capacity, should produce enough revenue to cover all expenses and produce an extra income stream and operating profit for the owner/operator. Labor and administrative requirement will be 12+ hours per week depending how the operation is run.
This very efficient hydroponic system boasts twice the productivity per square foot versus other hydroponic systems this size. This system has almost 1,200 plant sites. 576 plant sites in finishing channels - the 2 weeks before you harvest; and 576 plant sites in nursery channels - the 2 weeks prior to finishing. And almost 1,000 sites for growing seeds into seedlings (also known as propagation).
LOCAL & CLEAN
Grow clean and be local. With an NFT 1200 system you can grow lettuce, arugula, basil and many other popular and profitable greens and herbs. All within minutes of your consumers' tables and without the use of pesticides.
LIST OF COMPONENTS
Hydroponics NFT 1200 Systems Kit
(32) 12 foot finishing channels - channels have 18 sites per channel
(8) 12 foot nursery channels - channels have 72 sites per channel
(1) 150 gallon reservoir
(2) submersible pumps
(2) 10 foot sections of AmHydro Pro table frames
(2) 10 foot covered collectors with Drip Cap
(2) 10 foot feeder manifolds with grommets, micro-tubes and 1" control valves
(1) Float valve and plumbing kit
(1) Scrub brush and handle for channel
All necessary feed tubes and return plumbing.
Propagation (Seed-to-Seedling) Kit
(1) 3-Tray propagation system kits
(1) 3-Tray propagation heating mat kit
(1) Pump, float valve, water meter, reservoir, plumbing kit
Pro Grower Starter Kit
Consulting for plant varieties and nutrient formulation
3 months of seeds (approx. 5K)
3 months of Oasis (thin cut) plant medium
3 months of nutrients
Other needs like buffer and calibration solution, pH adjusters and water testing
12 months of grower support
Labor or equipment for site prep or set-up