Get Seeding 3 Tray Propagation System
- Sold By: American Hydroponics
- Categories: Complete Propagation Systems, Propagation Systems & Components
AmHydro's hydroponic 3-tray propagation system with 1,656 plant sites for consistent nurturing of seeds into seedlings, growing fodder, microgreens or spring mix greens. Designed for the Get Growing NFT 1200 hydroponic system but also can be used alone for microgreens, fodder or baby greens.
EASY SET UP: This kit was designed for easy setup and operation. It includes our proprietary propagation trays, a galvanized steel table frame, and all the plumbing parts and hardware to put the system together. We have designed and/or selected the electronic components specifically for this system and included instructions.
GROWING MADE EASY: Each propagation tray holds two standard 10 x 20 inch sheets of Oasis, Rockwool, or matting for microgreens. The heavy-duty trays also disconnect for easy transport of seedlings.
COMPACT SYSTEM: Minimum area needed for system once set up and running = 4 x 4 feet
LIST OF COMPONENTS:
(3) 13 x 45 inch white propagation trays with fittings
(1) 44 x 45 inch freestanding galvanized steel table frame
(1) 30 gallon reservoir
(1) Manifold complete with grommets, micro tubes, ball valve, and drain bypass
(1) Collector and drain
(1) Submersible pump
(1) Cycle timer
(1) Float valve and float valve plumbing
(1) Mold-resistant plywood tabletop
System does NOT include the bottom heat package
SHIPPING & HANDLING: Shipping fee will be determined based on distance and order size.